Patisserie chef Fumiyuki Kanai
- 1978 Born in Saitama Prefecture.
- 1998 Graduated from Kunitachi Tsuji Institute of Patisserie, and jointed Bigot Tokyo.
- 2009 Went to France, and jointed the three stars restaurant 「Restaurant Guy Savoy Paris」where he learned the high quality dessert in the enviroment which celebrities from all over the world visit. Also, during this career, he stand in the chief patisserie at the same group one star restaurant 「Le Chiberta」.
- 2011 After he came back to Japan, he jointed as the chief patisserie to the bistoro 「BENOIT」at Aoyama in Tokyo , which is the restaurant from Alain Ducasse Enterprise.
- 2015 From this year, he jointed our brand.
- Work of joint authorship : 「Dssert Bible」(published from Natsume-sha)
Sous chef Pastry Tomonari Kombu
- 1981 Born in Fukui Prefecture.
- 2004 Graduated from Nihon University School of Commerce.
- 2006 Graduated from Tokyo Cookery College.
- In the same year, got a base in Tokyo and mastered the foundation of French confectionery at AU BON VIEUX TEMPS.
- After that he joined "Pierre Hermes Salon du Thé".
- 2012 Went to France and learned Gateau Glasse and regional confectionery at the patisserie "Riedere" of the southern France under MOF (national best craftsmanship).
- Afterwards in Paris, was in charge of dessert at the 2 stars restaurant "L'atelier du Joel Robuchon".
- Worked for this brand from 2015.
- His parents had been running a long-established Japanese confectionary store "KOMBUYA MAGOBEI" which continued from Tenmei 2 years.
- Awarded the Maple Sweet Contest 2011.