Chef Pastry Tomonari Kombu
- 1981 Born in Fukui Prefecture.
- 2004 Graduated from Nihon University School of Commerce.
- 2006 Graduated from Tokyo Cookery College.
- In the same year, got a base in Tokyo and mastered the foundation of French confectionery at AU BON VIEUX TEMPS.
- After that he joined "Pierre Hermes Salon du Thé".
- 2012 Went to France and learned Gateau Glasse and regional confectionery at the patisserie "Riedere" of the southern France under MOF (national best craftsmanship).
- Afterwards in Paris, was in charge of dessert at the 2 stars restaurant "L'atelier du Joel Robuchon".
- Worked for this brand from 2015.
- Assumed a chef pastry in April, 2019.
- His parents had been running a long-established Japanese confectionary store "KOMBUYA MAGOBEI" which continued from Tenmei 2 years.
- Awarded the Maple Sweet Contest 2011.
Sous chef Pastry Sigeru Aoki
- 1987 Born in Saitama Prefecture.
- 2008 Graduated from Musashino Cooking College.
- In the same year, practiced at the patisserie “Double Chefs” and “Edelweiss”.
- Assumed a chef pastry of restaurant department at THE STRINGS HOTEL in Nagoya, and oversaw not only dessert but also cooking.
- 2018 Had some experience at a two-star restaurant in Tokyo.
- Worked for this brand from October, 2018.
- Assumed a sous chef pastry in April, 2019.